Need To Sell Your House Fast In Long Island?
We’re Your People!
We’re Comax Properties, a professional cash home buying company located in Lynbrook, NY that buys houses in Long Island, NY. If you need to sell your house fast anywhere in Suffolk or Nassau County we can help. We have a simple, fast and no hassle process and can give you a no obligation Fair CASH offer within 24 hours of seeing your home. Just submit your information online and we will call you within 15 minutes to learn about the property and your situation. Or call us at 516-704-7025
We are always realistic and straightforward with our clients about the whole selling process. Generally, selling with a cash home buyer like CoMax Properties in Long Island takes about a month. This is because NY is an attorney state with a slower house selling process than most states. Selling the traditional way with a realtor can typically take 5-6 months and even longer if there are any “hiccups” along the way. Any cash home buying company that tells you that they can “buy your house for cash in 7 days” is either not from Long Island or even New York State or just plain dishonest. 🙂
How We Buy houses:
- In ANY condition
- In ANY location – From the city line to the Montaulk lighthouse!
- For any situation
- We pay all CASH
- We close when YOU want – Fast or slow, you decide!
- We pay your closing costs
- We handle everything!
- There are NO realtors, NO appraisers, NO banks involved.
- We buy houses AS-IS, in ANY condition (seriously) – No repairs required.
- No cleaning out or cleaning up required. Simply take what you want from the house, leave the rest, and hand us the keys on your way out.
Where We Buy Houses:
We purchase homes anywhere in Suffolk and Nassau County, from Rosedale to Montauk Point!
- Deer Park
- East Meadow
- Valley Stream
- And everywhere else in Long Island!
Work With A Local Cash Home Buying Company You Can Trust.
My name is Joe Cordes and I am the owner of Comax Properties, a family-owned cash home buying company located in Lynbrook, NY. I work alongside my wife and our team of real estate pros, and we pride ourselves on finding the perfect solution to any problem homeowners might face. We have an impressive amount of experience, well-developed systems, and close relationships and there’s no real estate problem we can’t help our clients through. Get in touch with us and tell us your story and how we might be of service to you. There is no obligation, no cost, and never any pressure.
Our team is proud to only do win-win deals that benefit everyone involved. Once you receive an offer, it won’t change, and we’ll never pester or rush you. Selling a home is a big decision, and you deserve to take the time you need and do what is best for you and your family.
We’re Ready To Buy Your Home For Cash In Long Island
We pay cash for homes in Suffolk and Nassau County, and we understand that, whatever reasons you have for selling and moving fast, they are important. Whether you want to be close to family, have a great job opportunity elsewhere, or just need a new start, we want to help you get where you’re going.
If you’re looking for someone to buy your house fast, then contact us today!
Here’s How The Process Works:
No complex process to follow here. Just reach out to us, show us your home, and get your ideal offer. From there, we’ll get your home sold so you can move on.
- Reach out to us and let us know some basic information. We’ll contact you right away and set up a good time to come out and meet you and see your home.
- If everything’s a good fit, we’ll make you an offer. Then, YOU decide if you want to take it or not.
- If you do, we’ll work to close right away on your timeline, handle all closing costs and paperwork, and pay cash.
If you’d like to know more about how selling to us works, just click here to learn more.
We Buy Houses In Suffolk And Nassau County As-Is – No Matter The Condition.
We work with Long Island homeowners in ANY situation:
- Are You In Foreclosure or Are About To Be?
- Do You Own Unwanted Rental Property?
- Do You Have Frustrating Tenants (Or Family Members) That You Can’t Get Rid Of?
- Do You Own A Vacant Property?
- Did You Inherit An Unwanted Property?
- Do You Need To Relocate Quickly And Need To Sell Your Current House Fast?
- Do You Want To Avoid Paying Realtor Commissions?
- Are You Going Through A Divorce?
- Do You Have Little Or No Equity And Need To Sell?
- Do You Own A “Fixer Upper” That You Don’t Want To Fix Up Or Don’t Have Time To Fix Up?
We buy houses anywhere in Long Island, so if you’re looking for honest cash home buyers based in Long Island who can help you sell your home as fast as possible, we’d love to talk with you!
What’s The Difference Between Working With Us And A Realtor?
Where a realtor asks you to spend your time on endless appointments, showings, and phone calls and your money on commission fees and home repairs, we simply make you an offer and get the sale closed as soon as possible. No hassle, No drama, No Waiting and No uncertainty.
We buy houses directly from homeowners. We will not ask you to list your house and wait around for a buyer to come along like agents do. Because we are professional house buyers, we pay cash for houses so there is never any mortgage approval issues to derail the sale or cause long delays.
Other Cities We Pay Cash For Homes In.
We want to help you take control of your situation, end the hassles, and get back to living the life you want to live. And you deserve to know all of the options available to you right now. Simply fill out the short form below or give us a call, and our experts will help you (with no pushy sales techniques or obligation)… we’ll help you make sense of all of this confusion and we’ll present you with the options that can potentially change your life and help you get back to normal.
Send us information in the form below and we’ll get back to you promptly. We’ll give you a call and show you the options to help solve your current situation. Or better yet, give us a call, we’re easy to talk to!
Fill Out The Form Below And
We’ll Contact You Back Within 15 Minutes!
Or give us a call at (516) 704-7025 to talk with us over the phone.